Welcome back to preschool!
We’re excited to see all of you this week, and happy to announce that the September newsletter is available. Please take a moment to read it and make note of upcoming events and dates.
Here are a few highlights:
- Parent Orientation is mandatory, and offered at four times to fit your schedule. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Parent Handbook before orientation.
- Our Annual Walk-a-thon and Potluck Picnic is coming up on Thursday, September 28 and Friday, September 29.
- Tuition for second quarter is due on September 22.
- Save the date for a Studio Vino Parents Night Out on October 24. (The newsletter mistakenly says October 11.)
- And much more…
“I have spent a couple days with dads who have fulfilled their community job requirements. I continue to be happily surprised and encouraged by the dedication and commitment that families have to our school. I want to thank families for their continued dedication to Community Preschool. It sure makes me feel good about people!”Mrs. Martinez
Openings in Current Classes
We are currently registering for openings in the following class for 2017–2018:
- Ms. Jodie’s Pre-K 4s on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
If you are interested in registering, please follow these steps:
- Contact the class coordinator, (Kayla D. for 4s classes).
- Complete the 2017–2018 Registration Packet. (Pages 6–8 including the Student Health Record, Certificate of Immunization, and Addendum MUST be completed AFTER June 1, 2017.)
- Be prepared to pay the non-refundable $70 non-refundable registration fee and the current quarter’s tuition by check.
We need 48 hours from the time that you submit the registration paperwork and tuition payment to process your child’s enrollment, and for the teacher to prepare for your child to attend class.
Waiting List for Full Classes
We can add your child to our waiting list. Should there be an opening in your requested class, we will contact you.
Find the answers to your questions about our classes on our Register for Classes page, or contact a class coordinator.
Scholastic Book Orders:
Next Order Due September 27
Each month you have an opportunity to purchase affordable books for your child through Scholastic. It is a great program and each book you purchase earns points for Community Preschool to purchase educational materials and books for the classrooms.
Go to scholastic.com/readingclub and create an account with the code R3Q3J. You will see Ms. Tammy Friske’s name for the order. If you prefer, you can complete a paper order and turn it in at preschool. If you have any questions please contact Ms. Tammy.
Our next book order is due on Wednesday, September 27.
Tour Community Preschool
Would you like to learn more about Community Preschool and what we have to offer your family at our preschool? RSVP to tour the preschool and see what our play-based, parent-cooperative preschool is all about.
Call 970-669-4323 or click here to reserve your spot for the tour at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesdays through the month of April!
Tuition for Third Quarter
Due Friday, December 8
Tuition for the third quarter is due by Friday, December 8, 2017. Please place your tuition payment in the Treasurer’s lock box, located on the northwest wall in the main school hallway. Make checks payable to “Community Preschool” and add your child’s name and class in the memo of the check to ensure correct credit to your account.
Click here to visit the Tuition and Schedule page and find the tuition amount for your child’s class.
Contact the treasurer Emily M. with any questions about tuition. If you are having difficulty with paying tuition according to the schedule, please contact us immediately. We are willing to work with you, but it is best to have a plan before tuition is due and late fees are incurred.