Thank You to Studio Vino!
Thank you to Studio Vino for hosting such a wonderful event, resulting in beautiful paintings and $930 to benefit our preschool!
Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction Results
Thank you for your hard work, support, and donation to our annual Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction. Because of your efforts, we raised a total of $3,044.94 for Community Preschool! We are so thankful for the generosity of area businesses, individuals, and the families of Community Preschool.
Registration for 2015–2016 School Year
Our registration for the 2015–2016 school year is open.
We have openings in the following classes:
- 2s Ms. Jodie’s Friday (9:15–11:15 a.m.)
- 3s Ms. Jodie’s Monday/Wednesday (9:00–11:30 a.m.)
- 3s Ms. Jodie’s Tuesday/Thursday (9:00–11:30 a.m.)
- 4s Mrs. Martinez PM Monday/Tuesday/Thursday (12:45–3:15 p.m.)
- 4s Mrs. Miller’s Pre-K Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
If you are interested in registering your child for classes in the Fall, please follow these steps:
- Download and complete the 2015–2016 Registration Packet.
- Be prepared to pay the non-refundable $70 registration fee.
Then contact the class coordinator for the class you’re interested in here:
|Emily W.||2s and 3s Coordinator||Click to email|
|Kyla O.||4s Coordinator||Click to email|
The Parent Helper: April Newsletter
Spring has sprung, we’re in the midst of the fourth quarter, and there is a lot going on for the remainder of the year!
- Paint “Two Funky” at the Studio Vino Parents Night Out on April 21
- Work together to move forward with our new playground
- Order a playground brick before May 15
- Take the survey about this year’s school pictures
- Read the results of the parent survey
- Go see our students’ artwork at the Loveland Library
- Accept our appreciation for the Pancake Breakfast
Please take a few moments to read through the details by clicking here to open the newsletter.
A good preschool meets the educational and developmental needs of the children it serves. At Community Preschool, children are given the opportunity to play alone and in groups. There is active play balanced by quiet activities both indoors and out. We encourage creative expression through language, movement, listening, and discussion. We also encourage children to learn through sensory experiences and play materials with different textures.