CANCELLED: Playground Workday for August 30
The workday scheduled for Saturday, August 30 has been cancelled. The church will be taking care of moving the shed and finishing the fence prior to the beginning of school next Tuesday, September 2.
Thanks to everyone who has volunteered, donated, and helped with the playground improvements!
It’s been a great summer, but we’re starting to think about starting back to school in September. Please download the August Newsletter and read more about:
• Fall Open House on August 15
• Playground Workday to Install New Fence on August 16
• Meet and Greet for Mrs. Miller’s 4s Class on August 22
• Parent Orientations on September 3, 4, 5
• Tips for the beginning of school
• More important dates to mark on your calendar
• The brick fundraiser for the playground project
Building a New Playground One Brick at a Time!
Help Community Preschool create a new playground!
Order a brick measuring 4″ x 8″ for $85, or 8″ x 8″ for $150. Choose the text to be inscribed, and then the printed bricks will be placed in an outdoor sitting area for all parents and students to see. Donate to the playground fund and leave a message in stone for future generations of Community Preschool!
To order your brick, please complete both sides of this Brick Order Form, include your payment, and return both to Community Preschool in person or by mail.
If you’d like to pay via PayPal, click the Donate button, and the either email, mail, or hand-deliver the completed Brick Order Form.
Register for Fall Classes
We have just a few spots available for Fall. Openings are available in the following classes.
- Ms. Jodie’s Friday 2s (9:15–11:15 a.m.)
- Ms. Jodie’s Monday/Wednesday 3s (9:00–11:30 a.m.)
- Ms. Jodie’s Tuesday/Thursday 3s (9:00–11:30 a.m.)
- Mrs. Miller’s Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 4s (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
If you are interested in enrolling your child, please download the Registration Packet and contact the appropriate class coordinator right away!
|Kyla O.||4s Coordinator||Click to email|
|Jessica K.||3s Coordinator||Click to email|
|Jessica K.||2s Coordinator||Click to email|
We’d love to have you and your child as part of our community!
A good preschool meets the educational and developmental needs of the children it serves. At Community Preschool, children are given the opportunity to play alone and in groups. There is active play balanced by quiet activities both indoors and out. We encourage creative expression through language, movement, listening, and discussion. We also encourage children to learn through sensory experiences and play materials with different textures.