Photography by Van Pelt will be taking both individual and class pictures. Order forms were distributed in cubbies, and the form can also be downloaded here. Payment will be required at the time of order before pictures are taken, and checks should be written to Community Preschool.
|Wednesday, October 14||Thursday, October 15||Friday, October 16|
|9:30–10:45 a.m.||10:15–11:15 a.m.||9:00–10:00 a.m.|
|3s Jill MW||3s Jill TR||2s Jill F|
|4s Martinez MWF||3s Martinez TR|
|4s Jodie MTWR|
|4s Martinez MTR PM|
Lay Bricks and Install Climbing Wall
The day has finally come to place the engraved, commemorative playground bricks. And our newest playground equipment, the bubble climbing wall, will be ready to install! Join us on Saturday, October 17.
We’ll need post hole diggers, mechanical tools (wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, hammers, drills), concrete bags, wheelbarrow, shovels.
For the bricks we’ll need a broom, a large push broom, a rubber mallet, and a level.
Everyone should bring work gloves.
The Parent Helper: October Newsletter
Don’t you love the Fall? October is shaping up to be a great month at Community Preschool.
Please read this month’s newsletter for information about:
- Studio Vino Parents Night Out on October 20.
- School Pictures on October 14, 15, 16.
- Upcoming farm field trips.
- Walk-a-thon results.
- Updated restroom etiquette policy.
- A request from Ms. Jodie for photos from the first month of school.
- New Community Preschool Connections Facebook group and bulletin board.
- Introducing Ms. Chanelle, a student from AIMS observing Mrs. Martinez’s class on Fridays.
- Playground project update.
Studio Vino Parents Night Out
Join us to paint Autumn at Studio Vino on Tuesday, October 20 at 6:30 p.m. The cost is $20, and all proceeds benefit Community Preschool. Register today by going to StudioVino.com/cps.
Space is limited! This event is open to the public, and will most likely sell out. Get your tickets, and encourage your friends and family to join you.