Health Forms Due Thursday, August 23
Health forms must be completed after June 1, 2018 and are due before school begins. They require your doctor’s signature and the date of your child’s next exam.
Please include the original immunization form from your child’s doctor, and transfer the information to the Colorado Certification of Immunization Form.
If you exempting any or all immunizations, you must include an exemption form.
All health forms are due by Thursday, August 23. You can mail them, drop them off during office hours on June 25 between 9 a.m.–12 p.m., or email them to Ms. Tammy.
Missed Registration Day?
Don’t Worry, Classes are Still Available.
Contact a Class Coordinator Soon Because Classes are Filling Quickly!
- Mrs. Abbott’s 2 1/2 Class Fridays 9 – 11 a.m
- Mrs. Abbott’s 3’s Class Monday/Wednesday 9 – 11:30 a.m.
- Mrs. Abbott’s 3’s Class Tuesday/Thursday 9 – 11:30 a.m.
- Mrs. Martinez’s 3’s Class Tuesday/Thursday 8:45 – 11:15 a.m. Full
- Mrs. Martinez’s 4’s Class Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:45 – 11:15 a.m. Full
- Mrs. Martinez’s 4’s PM Class Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 12:45 – 3:15 p.m.
- Mrs. Jodie’s 4’s PreK Class Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9 – Noon
- Contact the class coordinator, Stefani, for the 2 1/2 and 3’s classes, or Jenn G. for the 4’s classes, to check availability.
- Download the 2020–2021 Registration Packet and fill it out by hand or complete it electronically using Adobe Acrobat Reader: https://get.adobe.com/reader. Please do not use digital signatures.
- Complete the 2020–2021 Registration Packet with two photos of your child and a check or cash for your $75 non-refundable registration fee. Mail to Community Preschool, P.O.Box 1652, Loveland CO 80539.
We can add your child to our waiting list. Should there be an opening in your requested class, we will contact you.
Answers to Your Registration Questions
We offer classes for children who have reached the age of 2.5 by the first day of school (September 11, 2020). The 2s class meets one morning each week. A maximum of 12 students are accepted in this class.
Our 3s classes are for children who have reached the age of 3 before October 1 of the school year (October 1, 2020 for 2020–2021 classes).
The 3s classes meet twice a week. Three morning classes are available. A maximum of 16 students are accepted in each of the 3s classes.
The 4s classes are for children who are 4 years old before October 1 of the school year (October 1, 2020 for 2020–2021 classes).
The 4s classes meet three to four days per week. Two morning classes and one afternoon class are offered. A maximum of 18 students are accepted in each class.
If you have more questions, please feel free to visit our Contact Us page to email a Class Coordinator or our School Administrator. Our Parent Handbook is also available with answers to many questions about our school and our procedures.
We encourage families to preregister online prior to coming on the day of Registration. Online preregistration will be enabled on our website (CommunityPreschool.org) beginning on Monday, February 17, 2020 at 8:00 a.m., and closing on Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Registration will be held on Friday, March 6, 2020 in the Community Preschool gym. Families who preregister online will receive earlier registration times than those families who do not. During the week prior to Registration, you will receive an email with your time slot and number in line. If you do not preregister, you can arrive at Registration at 11:00 a.m.
Openings in Current Classes (2017–2018)
We are currently registering for openings in the following classes for 2017–2018:
- Ms. Jodie’s Pre-K 4s on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Mrs Martinez’s a.m 4s Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 8:45-11:15 a.m.
- Mrs Martinez’s p.m 4s Monday/Tuesday/Thursday from 12:45-3:15 p.m.
If you are interested in registering, please follow these steps:
- Contact the class coordinator, (Kayla D. for 4s classes).
- Complete the 2017–2018 Registration Packet. (Pages 6–8 including the Student Health Record, Certificate of Immunization, and Addendum MUST be completed AFTER June 1, 2017.)
- Be prepared to pay the non-refundable $70 non-refundable registration fee and the current quarter’s tuition by check.
We need 48 hours from the time that you submit the registration paperwork and tuition payment to process your child’s enrollment, and for the teacher to prepare for your child to attend class.
Waiting Lists for Full Classes
Registration Packet Medical Forms
The State of Colorado requires us to have the Student Health Record and Certificate of Immunization completed AFTER June 1, 2017 and before children are allowed to begin preschool in the Fall.
Please download the Registration Packet pages 6–8 and have them completed by your child’s physician. You can print it and fill it in by hand, or use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill in the information digitally, print it, and add your signatures (https://get.adobe.com/reader).
Medical forms may be mailed to PO Box 1652, Loveland, CO 80539-1652 between June 1–August 25, turned in during office hours on August 1 between 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m., or brought with you to Fall Open House on August 25 between 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
The entire 2017–2018 Registration Packet is available here.