We currently have openings in the following classes for children age 3:
• 3s – Miss Jill on Monday/Wednesday from 9:00–11:30 a.m.
• 3s – Miss Jill on Tuesday/Thursday from 9:00–11:30 a.m.
To register your child, please follow these steps:
- Email the class coordinator, (Liv C. for 2s/3s classes).
- Download the 2017–2018 Registration Packet and complete it.
You can print it and fill it in by hand, or use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill in the information digitally, print it, and add your signatures (https://get.adobe.com/reader). The Student Health Record and Certificate of Immunization on pages 6–8 are to be completed by your child’s physician, and are due at Fall Open House on August 25.
- You will need two printed photos of your child (2″ x 3″ recommended).
- Pay the non-refundable $70 non-refundable registration fee via check.
Waiting List for Full Classes
These classes are FULL, including all availability for children 2.5 years old.
• 2s – Miss Jill on Friday from 9:00–11:00 a.m.
• 3s – Mrs. Martinez on Tuesday/Thursday from 8:45–11:15 a.m.
• 4s – Mrs. Martinez on Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 8:45–11:15 a.m.
• 4s – Mrs. Martinez on Monday/Tuesday/Thursday PM from 12:45–3:15 p.m.
• 4s – Ms. Jodie Pre-K on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
We can add your child to our waiting list. Should there be an opening in your requested class, we will contact you.
Registration Packet Medical Forms
The State of Colorado requires us to have the Student Health Record and Certificate of Immunization completed AFTER June 1, 2017 and before children are allowed to begin preschool in the Fall.
Please download the Registration Packet pages 6–8 and have them completed by your child’s physician. You can print it and fill it in by hand, or use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill in the information digitally, print it, and add your signatures (https://get.adobe.com/reader).
Medical forms may be mailed to PO Box 1652, Loveland, CO 80539-1652 between June 1–August 25, turned in during office hours on August 1 between 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m., or brought with you to Fall Open House on August 25 between 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Answers to Your Registration Questions
Your pre-registration submission places you on a list chronologically based on when you submitted your form. Once the pre-registration period closes, the list will be compiled according to priority groups (Current Families, Alumni Families–you, your spouse, or your children previously attended Community Preschool, New Families) and you will receive an e-mail with your assigned registration time and number in line. You will then need to bring your assigned number to registration on February 24, 2017 at your allotted time, with your completed 2017–2018 Registration Packet in hand. Please contact a class coordinator with any questions by going to the Contact page.
Download the 2017–2018 Registration Packet (pages 1–5). You can print it and fill it in by hand, or use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill in the information digitally, print it, and add your signatures (https://get.adobe.com/reader). We also have printed copies available in the hallway at Community Preschool. Be sure to fill out a separate Registration Packet for EACH child you plan to register for the 2017–2018 school year.
- Sign up for open classes or be placed on a waiting list.
A child may be enrolled in one class and then placed on a wait list for a second class if your first choice class is not available. Enrolling your child in more than one class is not an option. The possibility of having your child enrolled in your first choice class may be available if that particular class has openings the week before school starts. The child may then be added on a first-come, first-serve basis from the wait list. If you have any questions, please contact the board president.
- Sign up for a community job.
- Pay the $70.00 non-refundable registration fee (one fee per family, not per child).
- Turn in the completed 2017–2018 Registration Packet to your class coordinator.
Page 1: Student Registration Record
Page 2: Emergency Information (with Medical Consent and 2 Photos)
Page 3: Field Trip Information
Page 4: Membership Pledge and Liability Pledge
Page 5: Code of Conduct
These forms must be completed by your child’s doctor AFTER June 1, 2017 for the current school year, and are due at Fall Open House in August 2017.
(Page 6: Student Health Record)
(Page 7–8: Colorado Department of Public Health Certificate of Immunization)
2017–2018 Registration Form: All forms complete, payment made, class selected. This registration receipt will be returned to you once registration is complete.
Failure to complete all required forms, pay the registration fee, or sign up for a community job may result in losing your class assignment.
Tuition for first quarter will be due August 1, 2017. A reminder of this deadline will be sent via email in early July.
Openings in Current Classes
We are currently registering for openings in the following class for 2016–2017:
- Miss Jill’s 3s on Tuesday/Thursday from 9:00–11:30 a.m.
- Ms. Jodie’s Pre-K 4s on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
If you are interested in registering, please follow these steps:
- Contact the class coordinator, (Liv C. for 2s/3s classes, or Kayla D. for 4s classes).
- Complete the 2016–2017 Registration Packet. (Pages 6–8 including the Student Health Record, Certificate of Immunization, and Addendum MUST be completed AFTER June 1, 2016.)
- Be prepared to pay the non-refundable $70 non-refundable registration fee and the current quarter’s tuition.
We also maintain a waiting list for each class, and you are welcome to contact the class coordinator to add your name in case an opening occurs. ***Please note that our class for ages 2.5 is full, and there is a substantial waiting list. ***
We need 48 hours from the time that you submit the registration paperwork and tuition payment to process your child’s enrollment, and for the teacher to prepare for your child to attend class.
Information about Class Offerings
We offer classes for children who have reached the age of 2.5 by the first day of school (September 5, 2017). The 2s class meets one morning each week. A maximum of 12 students are accepted in this class.
Our 3s classes are for children who have reached the age of 3 before October 1 of the school year (October 1, 2017 for 2017–2018 classes).
The 3s classes meet twice a week. Three morning classes are available. A maximum of 16 students are accepted in each of the 3s classes.
The 4s classes are for children who are 4 years old before October 1 of the school year (October 1, 2017 for 2017–2018 classes). The 4s classes meet three to four days per week. Two morning classes and one afternoon class are offered. A maximum of 18 students are accepted in each class.