Snack List 2023-2024
- Community Preschool is NUT-FREE.
- It is very important to read all packaging (the ingredient list and notices) to make sure products have not been processed in a facility with peanuts and other nuts. We must follow these rules and regulations enforced by the health department.
Dairy & Items Requiring Refrigeration
- NO dairy products or refrigerated items.
Vegetables and Fruits
- Any PRE-PACKAGED fruits and vegetables except melons. Some great choices are carrots, sugar snap peas, apple slices, etc.
- Any dried fruit: raisins, cherries, pineapple, apples, papaya.
Other Snack Suggestions
(You can use the oven or the microwave to warm food.)
- Cereal: Cheerios (plain), Purely Os by Cascadian Farms.
- Pretzels: Goldfish Pretzels, Rold’s Gold, Utz.
- Popcorn: Smartfood, Utz Popcorn, or you can pop popcorn at school with Orville, Pop Secret, Act II, Jolly Time.
- Chips: Sunchips, Sensible Portions, or Pirates Booty.
- Graham Crackers: Nabisco, Goldfish, Keebler, Teddy Grahams, Annie’s.
- Crackers: Cheese-Its, Cheese Nips, Goldfish, Keebler, Kraft Handi-Snack, Ritz, Town House, Triscuits, Wheat Thins, Annie’s, Back to Nature.
- Cookies: Fig Newtons, Barnum’s Animal Crackers, Keebler Vanilla Wafers.
- Ice Pops: Dole Fruit Bars, Luigi’s Real Italian Ice, Breyers Pure Fruit Bars.
Community Preschool encourages healthy, natural snacks for the children and encourages families to avoid high fructose corn syrup and food coloring when making snack choices. The snack list includes nut-free, healthy suggestions.