Register for 2021-2022 School Year
There is still time to register for our in-person classes for 2021-2022 school year, but there are only a few spots left. Contact Ellen for the 4's classes or Mary for the 2 1/2 year old class or 3's.
New This Year - Our PM 3/4 Combo Class will NOT require parent helpers (12:45 - 3:15 pm)
- 2.5s: Fridays, 9 to 11 a.m.
Child must be 2.5 years old by their first day of school. Students do not need to be potty trained. Class is Full
- 3s: Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 to 11:30 a.m.
Child must be 3 by Oct. 1
- 3s: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:45 to 11:15 a.m. Class is Full
Child must be 3 by Oct. 1
- 4s: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 8:45 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
Child must be 4 by Oct. 1
- 3/4 Combo Class: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12:45 to 3:15 p.m.
(NO PARENT HELPING IS REQUIRED)
- Pre-K: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m. to noon
Child must be 4 by Oct. 1
AFTER CONTACTING OUR CLASS COORDINATOR
Download our 2021-2022 registration packet. Fill it out by hand or complete it electronically, including digital signatures before printing with Adobe Acrobat Reader. (https://get.adobe.com/reader) . You are also welcome to email the Adobe document to Tammy, which makes registering much faster.
LAST STEP - HEALTH FORMS
Health forms are the final step in the registration process. They are due before school begins or your child's first day of school if enrolling after September 7, 2021.
- Student Health Record (Registration Packet Page 6)
Doctor's Signature Required
- Colorado Certificate of Immunization Form (Registration Packet Page 7) Please fill out this form, and include the original immunization form from your child's doctor.
If you exempting your child from any or all immunizations, you must include an exemption form. New this year - Exemption Forms need a health care professional signature.
Mail completed registration packet, including a $75 non-refundable fee, first quarter tuition (check or pay online using Zelle to [email protected]) and 2 photos of your child.
Mail - Community Preschool, P.O. Box 1652, Loveland CO 80539
Email - Ms. Tammy
Drop Off - Mornings, Monday - Friday (starting September 7th) Call Community Preschool to arrange a time prior to dropping off registration packet 970-669-4323
We are following the mask mandate that the Larimer County Department of Health and Environment implemented October 20, 2021. We will go back to recommending that all children wear masks while inside the preschool but not require them, when the health department removes the temporary mask mandate.
If you are interested in a tour of our preschool please call 970-669-4323.
Also, if you have any questions please feel free to email Ms. Tammy or call 970-669-4323.
Registration for 2021-2022 School Year
In lieu of preregistration and in-person registration - as we've done in the past - we are hosting an online-only registration this year. Parents will need to register their children online starting at 8:00 am Monday, March 8, 2021 to 8:00 pm Friday, March 12, 2021.
Registration packets will need to be filled out and returned by mail or dropped off complete, with $75 registration fee and 2 photos of your child by Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
- Download the 2021-2022 Registration Packet and fill it out by hand or complete it electronically using Adobe Acrobat Reader: https://get.adobe.com/reader. (Electronic Signatures are fine)
- Complete the 2021–2022 Registration Packet with two photos of your child and a check or cash for your $75 non-refundable registration fee. Mail to Community Preschool, P.O.Box 1652, Loveland CO 80539 OR bring to preschool during Drop-Off Hours. Due by March 31, 2021
- Drop-Off Hours: Monday, March 22nd - Wednesday March 31st from 11 am to 12:15 pm. Drop-Off takes place on the north side of the school, call 970-669-4323 and Ms. Tammy will meet you at the north west door to review and take the registration packet with payment and photos.
- The Student Health Record and Immunizations will be due in the summer prior to the start of school in the fall. Those forms will be available in May.
Registered Families: Health Forms Due Thursday September 3rd
Once your child is registered, health forms are the final step in the registration process. They are due before school begins. The Student Health Record requires your doctor’s signature, include the original immunization form from your child’s doctor, and transfer the information to the Colorado Certification of Immunization Form.
- Student Health Record (Registration Packet Page 6) Doctor's Signature Required
- Colorado Certificate of Immunization Form (Registration Packet Page 7)
If you exempting any or all immunizations, you must include an exemption form.
All health forms are due by Thursday, September 3rd.
Community Preschool, P.O. Box 1652, Loveland, CO 80539
Drop Off – Friday September 4th:
Community Preschool, 1006 West 6th, Loveland, – Place in our box outside the north west door (the teacher’s entrance) between 10 am – Noon Only
Answers to Your Registration Questions Age 2.5
We offer classes for children who have reached the age of 2.5 by the first day of school (September 10, 2021). The 2s class meets one morning each week. A maximum of 12 students are accepted in this class.
Our 3s classes are for children who have reached the age of 3 before October 1 of the school year (October 1, 2021 for 2021–2022 classes).
The 3s classes meet twice a week. A maximum of 16 students are accepted in each of the 3s classes.
The 4s classes are for children who are 4 years old before October 1 of the school year (October 1, 2021 for 2021–2022 classes).
The 4s classes meet three to four days per week. Two morning classes and one afternoon class are offered. A maximum of 18 students are accepted in each class.
If you have more questions, please feel free to visit our Contact Us page to email a Class Coordinator or our School Administrator. Our Parent Handbook is also available with answers to many questions about our school and our procedures.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION DOES NOT APPLY TO THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR -THERE IS NO PREREGISTRATION AND NO IN-PERSON REGISTRATION DAY - THIS YEAR REGISTRATION IS ONLINE
Openings in Current Classes (2017–2018)
We are currently registering for openings in the following classes for 2017–2018:
- Ms. Jodie’s Pre-K 4s on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Mrs Martinez's a.m 4s Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 8:45-11:15 a.m.
- Mrs Martinez's p.m 4s Monday/Tuesday/Thursday from 12:45-3:15 p.m.
If you are interested in registering, please follow these steps:
- Contact the class coordinator, (Kayla D. for 4s classes).
- Complete the 2017–2018 Registration Packet. (Pages 6–8 including the Student Health Record, Certificate of Immunization, and Addendum MUST be completed AFTER June 1, 2017.)
- Be prepared to pay the non-refundable $70 non-refundable registration fee and the current quarter’s tuition by check.
We need 48 hours from the time that you submit the registration paperwork and tuition payment to process your child’s enrollment, and for the teacher to prepare for your child to attend class.
Waiting Lists for Full Classes
Registration Packet Medical Forms
The State of Colorado requires us to have the Student Health Record and Certificate of Immunization completed AFTER June 1, 2017 and before children are allowed to begin preschool in the Fall.
Please download the Registration Packet pages 6–8 and have them completed by your child’s physician. You can print it and fill it in by hand, or use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill in the information digitally, print it, and add your signatures (https://get.adobe.com/reader).
Medical forms may be mailed to PO Box 1652, Loveland, CO 80539-1652 between June 1–August 25, turned in during office hours on August 1 between 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m., or brought with you to Fall Open House on August 25 between 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
The entire 2017–2018 Registration Packet is available here.